
While my folks from California were up, a few pictures were taken. I thought I would share them with you.
In the first picture, Beth and I are standing in front of the troll under the bridge. We live just a couple blocks from the troll in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle

Here we have Beth and my mom with me in front of the troll. As you can see, these pictures where taken on the last few days of my hair. I was needing a haircut so I got it by that following Sunday.
Finally, welcome to "Chemo Lounge" at the Seattle Cancer Treatment and Wellness Center.
Here, my mom and I are in the group room where 7-8 patients can sip on a cool bag of chemo and haggle over whether or not the Seahawks are capable of winning a playoff game. The Wellness Center does have a series of private rooms, when my entourage is in tow, I try to get one of these rooms so everyone can join me. Unfortunately, a lot of patients have their entourages too so getting a private room is not easy. I tend to be the last patient of the day on Fridays so often I end up getting the whole group room to myself after an hour or so.Quick update, a couple of people have mentioned that in order to leave a comment, you have to register as a user, I think I have now fixed that. But, if not, don't bother, I hate having to register as a user myself. Too many login names and too many passwords makes the head spin not to mention the tidal wave of spam that soon follows when you register for anything! Emails are fine with me and I am grateful you are just simply reading...
1 Comments:
At 11/30/2005 2:02 PM,
Anonymous said…
James,
Just wanted to let you know that I have been following your blog for the last few weeks. Grace and hope you are soon back to 100%! You are in our hearts.
Chris & Grace Erdman
Post a Comment
<< Home