Coming Back as a Married Man...Yeah, thats right, I am now married to Beth. I need to update other parts of this website to reflect this. We got married on May 21st via a small ceremony on a lavender farm next to Lake Francis in Maple Valley, Washington. It was indeed a small ceremony with approximately 40 family members in attendance. My spiritual advisor (guru) Viv performed the ceremony and it couldn't be better. It was quick as well, lasting about 15 to 20 minutes, just right for the little neices' and nephews' patience! We held the ceremony outdoors and the rain held out. We even managed to get through pictures and start cleaning up before the rain began to fall. All in all, it was a pretty nice event and Beth looked great. In time, Beth will have an online photo album which I will post a link on this website.
I'll have a lot more to say about the wedding and the current cancer issues soon. I just wanted to take this time to put a post so you know this is still an active blog...
5 Comments:
At 6/01/2006 7:56 AM,
Anonymous said…
CONGRATULATIONS!!
The very best wishes to you both, Beth and James...
Love,
Bonny and John
At 6/01/2006 7:51 PM,
Anonymous said…
It was a completely beautiful wedding! And the reception was fun. I enjoyed meeting the people who mean so much to you, James. You have a wonderful family. And I'm so happy you're now part of our family too.
Love,
(auntie-in-law) Betty
At 6/02/2006 4:58 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey! Congratulations James and Beth! We are so happy for you. You remain in our prayers. You are such an inspiration to so many! Please know that we love you and are thinking of you!
love,
Jeremy and Laura Addison
At 6/10/2006 12:09 PM,
Anonymous said…
hey you,
next time we will have to see each other, Hang in there and congrats on the marriage.
Robyn
At 6/15/2006 1:15 PM,
Anonymous said…
Congratulations to you both...We are so happy for the two of you..wishing you love and happiness for eternity.
Kevin and Vanessa
Post a Comment
<< Home