Here is a recent shot of me on the deck during a nice day in Seattle.

This one is looking off the back deck at the Bio-Medical Clinic in Tijuana. If it wasn't so smogy, you could see downtown San Diego off in the horizon.

Another shot off the back deck of the Bio-Medical Clinic. It really is a nice clinic with marble floors and a giant fireplace made of obsidian in the lobby. It was once a mafia/drug cartel brothel that now serves a noble and humanitarian need.

Finally, here is a shot of Beth building some of my herb packets. The packets she is working are taken with my meals. I have packets that I take between meals and ones I take when I get in the morning and ones I take right before bed. Where I find time to eat is a good question!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home